2018 The First Vaptio Design Competition Awards

Hi @Admin100 ,
I received this email from Emily :
Dear sir or madam,
I am sending this message to confirm you participated in the Capt'n Graphic Design Contest on June 21 (PST), ends on July 20. We are very happy for you that your work has received a
high number of votes.
Here Vaptio.com cordially invites you to participate in Capt'n product trial video recording, this is the necessary step before you win the prize of our design contest. After you reply to this
email, we will send you the product according to the address you provide. All you need to do is take a one-minute video of our brand vaptio and advantages of our product after receiving
the product,and send it back to this email.

Thanks a lot and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards,
Emily

.... Thank you very much for the vapio kit. I got it. I've responded to the email and submitted a one minute video, but unfortunately I did not get a response if the video was okay? Soon the expiration date of the video will expire so I would like to know because email reply has not yet come!
Thank you very much!
Karoly

Admin100

administrator
Staff member
Hi @Admin100 ,
I received this email from Emily :
Dear sir or madam,
I am sending this message to confirm you participated in the Capt'n Graphic Design Contest on June 21 (PST), ends on July 20. We are very happy for you that your work has received a
high number of votes.
Here Vaptio.com cordially invites you to participate in Capt'n product trial video recording, this is the necessary step before you win the prize of our design contest. After you reply to this
email, we will send you the product according to the address you provide. All you need to do is take a one-minute video of our brand vaptio and advantages of our product after receiving
the product,and send it back to this email.

Thanks a lot and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards,
Emily

.... Thank you very much for the vapio kit. I got it. I've responded to the email and submitted a one minute video, but unfortunately I did not get a response if the video was okay? Soon the expiration date of the video will expire so I would like to know because email reply has not yet come!
Thank you very much!
Karoly
Have you submitted a one minute video to Emily's Email?All right?
I will inform Emily to reply to you ASAP,Thanks for your support,regards